Sunday, February 1, 2009

Personal questions

  1. Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time? Struggle with money but have loads of free time
  2. If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared? Be liked
  3. Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably? comfortably
  4. Would you ever get a tattoo? Do you have one? No, I don’t like tattoo
  5. Who is the most influential person in your life? My father was the most influential person
  6. Do you prefer the excitement of a new relationship or the comfort of a long relationship? Before a excitement, but now I prefer the comfort of a long relationship
  7. You’re walking down the street with your love, where are you going? To Alive garden restaurant
  8. What is your pet peeve? I hate when someone talk to me in l loud voice
  9. What do you get excited about?
  10. What's the last thing you laughed really hard over? I don’t remember
  11. Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month? yes
  12. What woke you up this morning? My phone alarm
  13. Do you myspace or facebook? facebook
  14. If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be? My best friends
  15. Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes? No scared only disgust
  16. Could you go a month without cursing? I try to don’t do that
  17. Does cursing make you uncomfortable or are you indifferent? In the moment when I get anger. I’m indifferent but then I feel uncomfortable.
  18. Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home? Quiet evening al home
  19. If you could move somewhere else, would you? To my country or Spain
  20. How many true friends do you have? five
  21. What is something you really want right now? To speak a fluent and understand well the English
  22. Are you a forgiving person? I think so
  23. Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone? I’m married
  24. Last person to make you smile? My husband
  25. Do you miss anyone? My mom
  26. Are you sarcastic? I don’t think so
  27. Is it more important to be honest or kind? Honest
  28. Are you a bad or a good influence? I’m a good influence
  29. Is there anyone you want to visit you? Me friends
  30. What time did you wake up this morning? At 7:00
  31. What is something your friends make fun of you for?
  32. In one word describe yourself. Humble, simple, sincere, honest, quiet

  1. Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?” My mom and my friends
  2. What is your dream job? In a hospital or private medical office
  3. Do you listen to music? How often? Sometime in the car
  4. What is your favorite movie? titanic
  5. You is your favorite celebrity? Antonio Bandera
  6. Brittany Spears: yes or no? no
  7. Michael Jackson: yes or no? no
  8. Tom Cruise: yes or no? no
  9. Madonna: yes or no? no
  10. What is your favorite song?
  11. Are you easily offended? no
  12. Does the idea of going to college intimidate you? No
  13. Do you like change? Yes
  14. Are you a control freak? Yes
  15. What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had? I was helping a doctor to make a childbirth and I had to take hold the baby. The baby was very slippery and almost he fall down.
  16. What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year? To be with my family all together on charismas.
  17. Do you consider yourself a hard worker, or are you lazy? The cold weather make me lazy
  18. What is your favorite leisure time activity? Listen music
  19. Do you like reading? Why or why not? No, I don’t why but wish to like it
  20. What makes you feel like a successful student? To be optimistic
  21. What are your plans for next year? Continuing college

  1. Where do you see yourself in five years? A successful person

  1. What is your greatest challenge in English? Improve my speech.

  1. What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC? Stay in your country, this city is very stressful.

  1. What is one piece of advice you would give to a friend who wanted to study English at LaGuardia? It is a good English class

No comments:

Post a Comment