Sunday, February 15, 2009

How has music influenced your life?
Music has a big impact on people all over the world. Music as an art has been existent in this world for centuries. The influence of the music in the human being life has been used to manage the aggressiveness and the tranquility, in the same way it is used to relax, to sleep, to stimulated or concentrate. In my case I think music has influenced me in diverse aspects in my life.
First of all, music has the power to change my state of mind. Music can calm and revitalize me in many ways. When I feel depressed and I have a bad day the only thing that can help me is to listing music because it helps me with my mood and changes my feeling. Even when I feel that world is against to me, I turn on a radio and close my eyes, and focus my attention in other directions, and then things change. For example, I used to listen “cuando el mundo da vueltas” by Diego Torres. This song makes me feel strong and hopeful. Also music can elevate my moods above my personal fears and reduce stress.
Music helped me with my religious. Christian music helps me to understand that the meaning of life is God, our creator. Without God in my heart nothing is good in life because he changed my live when my life was a disaster. When I am listening to Christian music my spirit is fortified and my faith increases. I can feel peace in my heart, a peace that the world cannot give me but only God can give me. Inspires me to have a beautiful relationship with my God, reason why every day I try to be a better person. I used to hear a song called “come I need you” by Lilly Goodman. This song describe that God is the one only that mean sense in our life. Through the music I can praise and give him thanks because he changes my life.
In my sentimental life music had played an important role because it makes me feel pleased. Since I was kid, I enjoyed listening to my father sing with his guitar. Every weekend my father sang and I liked one song called “Guantanamera”. When I heard his beautiful voice, I felt proud of him and I love him more. My father passed way but when I hear “Guantanamera” I just remember my father and his gorgeous voice came to my mind again. My first time that I feel in love, I used to listen a song that inspired me to love.

In conclusion, music has a big impact in life. Many people had been influenced by music in different ways. Through music I had change many aspects of my personality. Music teaches me how to manage my state of mind, to learn more about my God (Jehovah) the omnipotent, and love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment