1-No one Alicia key
2-Ven te necesito ( come I need you) Lilly Goodman and Jesus Adrian Romero
3-Like a prayer – Madonna
4-Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) backstreet boys
5-Something Good –Juan Luis Guerra
1- Son #1:No one – Alicia keys
2- Album :As I Am
3- Year: 2007
4- Memorable association: When I married, some many people were talking about my husband and me.
5- Description: That the song "is really talking about the way that in relationships, the way that so many things are around you all the time to try to distract you. And even though people may talk and say whatever they may want to say, but then no one can get in the way of this”
1- Song #2 ven te necesito (come I nedd you) Lilly Goodman and Jesus Adrian Romero
2- Album: Christian
3- Year: 2003
4- Memorable association: a like this song because with this song I can praiseworthy my God
5-Description: The God is the one only that mean sense in our life.
1- Song #3: Like a prayer – Madonna
2- Album: Like a prayer
3- Year:1989
4- Memorable association: I just like the sound
5- Description: Life is a mystery, everyone must stand aloneI hear you call my name and it feels like home.
1-song #4 Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) backstreet boys
2- Album: Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)it Playing Games (With My Heart) - US CD #1
3-Year: 1995
4- Memorable association: It remand me I my youth
5-Description: don’t play game with my heart. Stop tearing my heart.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment